- Select & Compare
Individual - Senior Citizen
Quick Search - Health Insurance
- Show all policies that cover Critical Illness only.
- Show all policies that specifically cover people with Diabetes Mellitus Type II.
- Show policies that provide just cash if Hospitalized.
- Policies that cover outpatient treatment in addition to Hospitalization
- Policies that can be purchased even after 70 years of age.
- Policies that cover family including Parents/Parents In-Law.
Why purchase Health Insurance from this site?
- Pay Same Or Less Premium than Buying Directly From the Insurance Companies.
- You can compare the premium and benefits offered by various companies in one place
- We give you unbiased comparison with no preference to any specific insurer
- When you purchase your insurance from us, you can also call us for help during claim
Medical expenses go up by 15% every year. Purchasing Health insurance protects you from the enormous medical cost that you would incur for you and your family if any of you need to be hospitalized for any treatment. I am sure that you DO NOT want to get into debt by borrowing money to meet your medical expenses.
Therefore, Health insurance is a must; and we make it easy for you to purchase one. We provide objective comparison of various medical insurance to suit every person. For example, you can purchase family health insurance that covers Husband, wife, 1 child (or) Husband, wife, 2 or 3 children, Policy for senior citizens, policy for people suffering from diabetes, and high blood pressure, policy for people looking for hospital cash are also available in this very site. You can get individual cover and/or floater cover.
Whether you want least expensive medical insurance or the most luxurious medical insurance, we can help you. At www.easyinsuranceindia.com, you can get best premium quotes from almost all the insurance companies in India. Whether it is Bajaj Allianz, TATA AIG, Cholamandalam, ICICI Lombard, Royal Sundaram, New India, Oriental, United, National, Apollo Munich, Star Health, Max Bupa or any other insurance company, compare the rates right here and get the best for yourself. You can purchase the policy online. You can pay using credit card or debit card using Visa, Master Card, and Maestro. You can also do online bank transfer. We would do the needful to get the policy across to you.
Health insurance, Medical insurance, Mediclaim policy all these mean the same thing.